Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the precious update

Ya'll are awesome! I have some 50+ things so far and a few packages still left to open. Also, I have prize updates. REady?

If you knit something, you'll get something. I had so many generous donations of prizes and such an awful time trying to live with the random drawing thing that I decided to break into the ole stash and make sure everyone got something. If you don't receive a package from me within 2 wks., you can hate me for it - but I'd rather you blame the postal service.

Haven't sent your stuff in yet? Don't worry. I will keep sending stuff on to Spruce Run through the end of the month. After that, if I receive a few stragglers, I'll likely throw them in with my Feb. shipment of Dulaan items. Again, thanks so much and I really hope to do something like this again, soon.

No comments: