Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Ug, I am still packaging up prizes and sending them out and the bulk of the stuff will be mailed out to Spruce Run this week. I wanted to hand deliver the goods but was unable to meet with someone because I seem to have been visited by the car-killing gnomes, again. I did talk to the Volunteer Coordinator there, though, and she was very excited and grateful. Thanks so much for helping us pull this off. When we spoke, there was some mention of doing something like this again next year for the holidays as they have a 'Santa' program for the kidlets there. I'm thinking maybe in October I will start up another drive for both hats and toys. Some of you sent in some really nice hand-knit toys and bears with sweaters! Ah....we did good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Christmas drive sounds good. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Anonymous said...

I received my prize today. Thank you so much. The yarn is really pretty and will be perfect for something for my little 2 1/2 year old great-nephew.

Thanks :)

Valerie Polichar said...

Ooh, thank YOU for the cool stitch markers. I don't know who made 'em, but they are lovely!